Turbine Gas Meters Fluxi 2000/TZ
Price Not Announced
Turbine gas meters are flow meters. The flow of gas turns a turbine
wheel, and thus, the rotating speed of the turbine is proportional to
the linear speed of the gas.
The movement is mechanically transmitted to the totaliser through
the magnetic coupling.
The Fluxi 2000/TZ meter is composed of
five main parts:
1. a body containing all the components;
2. a flow straightener to stabilise and accelerate the gas flow before the turbine wheel;
3. a measuring unit including the turbine wheel;
4. a magnetic coupling to transmit the movement of the turbine wheel to the totaliser;
5. a totaliser to register the measured gas.